I lay claim to this section!

Use this area as you will.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

I lay claim to this section!

Post by Maz »

It says "bitches" in the title so its mine :snooty: so hands off boys :hand: :naughty: :dance:

Maz xx
Last edited by Maz on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: I lay claim to this section!

Post by budoka »

LOL, i don't believe it for a minute, Maz. we all know you're really just a sweetheart.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

Maz wrote:It says "bitches" in the title so its mine :snooty: hands of boys :hand: :naughty: :dance:

Maz xx

where would ya like my hands
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Curt - report to Mistress immediately, and I do mean immediately :naughty:

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

And thanks Dan, but don't tell anyone, I've got a reputation to maintain :banana-dance:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

here i am
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

ladies aint supposed to fart , belch or swear in public !

If they couldn't bitch they would explode !!

:whistle: :lol: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

I'd say that was a fair comment........now where did I put that whip......? :banana-dance:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote::whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Hmmmmm maybe its time I fabricated another cage........ :think:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

i try to avoid cages as much as i can
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:i try to avoid cages as much as i can
ah but this one has your name on it....... :snooty:

Maz xx

gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

Aint been caged since I quit drinkin' (31yrs this month) and have no plans to be there agin( if it does happen , it'll be after the fight) :laughing-rolling: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
rakeNtrail
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just a grumpy old welder/chopperhedd Spent far too much time burning wire for a living but hey, one does have to pay the bills ya know! Worked shipyards and fab shops welding about everything stick, mig, tig and sub-arc. Both hand held and automated. Worked weekends in a Honda shop in the late 70's and in an all bike shop in the late 80's thru early 90's. Likes? Choppers, rock-N-roll, NRA and boobies! Dislikes? PC, VD, AARP & NAACP I'm pro business and totally against big government interfering in our daily lives. Live free or die baby and you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Do love little children and puppies though. Both of them can turn me into a 300lb. old softie!

Post by rakeNtrail »

curt wrote:
Maz wrote:It says "bitches" in the title so its mine :snooty: hands of boys :hand: :naughty: :dance:

Maz xx

where would ya like my hands

Curt? I think the headlights need a little polishing. Can you "handle it"? :laughing-rolling: :banana-fingers: :laughing-rolling: :banana-dance: :laughing-rolling: :popcorn: :laughing-rolling: :confusion-helpsign: :laughing-rolling:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

I just knew you would remember that...... :doh:

Maz xx

Return to “Feedback, Bitches and Suggestions Box”