Attendance ?

Use this area as you will.
Builder52
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I worked on, bikes since I was 14, I progressed to cars when I hit the age of 16, now at 52 I find bikes more rewarding to build and with less space now to store my toys ( 3rd house, also the smallest garage) I use parts from anything that I can find to fit, my builds and am rapidly becoming a decent tig welder. Still I dont know everything and find it expensive to build from a catalog. so that is why I am here for the second time. I can only imagine what happened to my old post since I cant find them and very few of the old crew that used to be on here. maybe we can all come back on and share all that knowledge we acquired over the years of building? xp

Attendance ?

Post by Builder52 »

Seems there is not that much activity, though I have not made many posts as usual, I have not had that OMG there is alot of members on here is it me or ? I guess what I am asking is how many members are back on here from the original site?
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Re: Attendance ?

Post by Jeff L »

Posting = Activity....just saying
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

im here posting all i can
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Builder52 wrote: OMG...........................................?
Start a build, the help will come. :D It is of little importance how many members there are.
I regularly go to other sites, The picture has the no. of members attached. 17,976. There is more building activity here, than there.

The OTHER one.
The OTHER one.
Stats.JPG (12.86 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
Builder52
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I worked on, bikes since I was 14, I progressed to cars when I hit the age of 16, now at 52 I find bikes more rewarding to build and with less space now to store my toys ( 3rd house, also the smallest garage) I use parts from anything that I can find to fit, my builds and am rapidly becoming a decent tig welder. Still I dont know everything and find it expensive to build from a catalog. so that is why I am here for the second time. I can only imagine what happened to my old post since I cant find them and very few of the old crew that used to be on here. maybe we can all come back on and share all that knowledge we acquired over the years of building? xp

Post by Builder52 »

Builds are going all the time dont really have time to post pics , since I have 2 jobs and build the bikes just to fill the cash gap. just saying just seems awfully quiet.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

im thinking with the economy the way it is a lot of those people are haveing a hard time maybe they got too much going on trying to make extra cash to be able to build or post also .
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

curt wrote:im thinking with the economy the way it is a lot of those people are haveing a hard time maybe they got too much going on trying to make extra cash to be able to build or post also .
Good point. I haven't worked since mid-Feb, so have time, but with heating oil over $4/gallon, my focus has been on getting and burning firewood to conserve finances for bills.
Have some vehicles I would love to sell, but not much market.

I'm starting a new job, so will be OK, but there will be a lag to catch up on income.

Sux to have more going out than ya got coming in. Dipping into savings to make it.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Feedback, Bitches and Suggestions Box”