Use this area as you will.
devilman
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey, how about. I'm Schulz Francisco Santiago, Chile. I am a mechanic and welder, and while working in the manufacture of live traps for almost all animals my true passion are the vehicles, automobiles and motorcycles, restoration of some and making other. I congratulate you sign up for this well of knowledge, im participate in other free information community, chatarrero rat rodders Argentina, where we arrived at interesting things about how and why. Personally I have a collection of more less interesting automobiles and motorcycles, a Mercedes Benz 250 1972 automatic in restoration , a 1967 Chevy II soon to be revived as scrap pick up, and clearly my motorcycles, a Honda CB 450 Nighthawk modified as between wars bike is my current project Is a beautifull engine. I'm making the girder fork at this time, a bobber carried Motorrad, my vehicle abitual a Maico MD 250 awaiting restoration parts for, a Yamaha Enticer waiting for a change of 350 cc engine, a BMW R-67, 1954 waiting also a part of the starting lever. Also chassis, engines, tires, and parts to make what I can think of.

I think i can help and contribute in this community.

A hug for a distance.

Post by devilman »

Hi folks, I'm Francisco de Chile. Newly registered, I love the place! Let's see if I can bring them some knowledge of something!
Almost all my tools I've made​​, I'll make plans for a 450 kg lift table does not need arms of safety, mine design and is working well for over 1 year.

In a few months I will resume my projects, there will see what I am doing.

If I start to write like Yoda let me know! :lol:

A hug.

Never argue with an idiot, low to his level and beat you by experience.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: Newbie

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Welcome. It is always good to see what others do.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

welcome nice drawing i like the su carb on the side i had one like that the elbow kept freezing up never could figure out why lookin foreward to seein some of your ideas too
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
devilman
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey, how about. I'm Schulz Francisco Santiago, Chile. I am a mechanic and welder, and while working in the manufacture of live traps for almost all animals my true passion are the vehicles, automobiles and motorcycles, restoration of some and making other. I congratulate you sign up for this well of knowledge, im participate in other free information community, chatarrero rat rodders Argentina, where we arrived at interesting things about how and why. Personally I have a collection of more less interesting automobiles and motorcycles, a Mercedes Benz 250 1972 automatic in restoration , a 1967 Chevy II soon to be revived as scrap pick up, and clearly my motorcycles, a Honda CB 450 Nighthawk modified as between wars bike is my current project Is a beautifull engine. I'm making the girder fork at this time, a bobber carried Motorrad, my vehicle abitual a Maico MD 250 awaiting restoration parts for, a Yamaha Enticer waiting for a change of 350 cc engine, a BMW R-67, 1954 waiting also a part of the starting lever. Also chassis, engines, tires, and parts to make what I can think of.

A hug for a distance.

Post by devilman »

Thanks! Freeing me from work I upload some stuff. I think I need to do some shots ... the truth never work with planes, my mind goes directly to the metal!

That picture is from a friend, it's great! The picture to illustrate the archetypal biker exists around here, in the southern cone. a lightly woman and a asshole in a bike that never seen more than 500 miles per year ...For me it is simply great! And also gave me some ideas, lol.

A hug!

rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Post by rudog »

Like Yoda, you may write...if you will. lol

It appears the world is much the same all over. Except here, "a heavy woman and a asshole in a bike that never seen more than 500 miles per year..."
devilman
Tourist

A hug for a distance.

Post by devilman »

I hope to my English gets better, but you discovered my secret identity, young padawan lol

I am alone rider and I do not join much with the posers around here ... unfortunately there are few riders who really enjoy their machines and use them enough to say good handle it ..

my English gradually improved...i hope

A hug!

Return to “Feedback, Bitches and Suggestions Box”