newest fixture table

Post info here on welding jigs and fixtures.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

newest fixture table

Post by krymis »

Its an NRC table. Its got 1/4x20 threaded holes on 1.5" centers. Its 1.5 ton and has pneumatic cylinders for tilting and leveling up to a 45* angle. can't wait to make the new fixtures for it.

krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Re: newest fixture table

Post by krymis »

here is the mill that will make the new frontend parts and the new frame parts. Really looking forward to using them all. Also here is the industrial homemade beadroller.

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

nice those tables are crazy expensive
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
jbfrmca
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: dan. my names john or jbfrmca on most boards . i was on the old board(not very much i'm afraid) been messing with bikes my whole life. still want to learn as much as i can while i can. thanks in advance. later john.

Post by jbfrmca »

nice over/under mill. :D
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Nice equipment. Is the mill 3 phase, or single?
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

3 phase 230V older bridgeport.
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

johnnyb i figure this will get used 4 or 5 time and then sold again as usual. its awesome to think of the possibilities of what this can help build to a nice tolerance.

Return to “Jig and Fixture Building”