Norley

This section is for all posts concerning frame design and construction.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Norley

Post by Maxthegardener »

railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Norley

Post by railroad bob »

Interesting stuff going on there, and REAL fabricators, not drama queen actors.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

I so wanna build one for myself. As soon as I can afford the chassis, I will.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.
saex
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I've been building choppers and trikes for around 15yrs now the chopper builders site is like a bible to me, i spend what free time i can get hunting around for parts to add to my collection. I'am a big fan of old school choppers i build mine loud and low with 20" high bars and high sissy bars.

Post by saex »

Great vid of a true craftsman.

Return to “Frame Fabrication”