curts softail build

This section is for all posts concerning frame design and construction.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: curts softail build

Post by curt »

works been so buisy havent had time to get to any of my builds got a new puppy so homes been a lil hectic too but thinkin this weekend im gonna redesign the swingarm and see what i can come up with i use bend tech pro so i can visualize what it will look like ill have to see if i can figure out how to post the design
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

Hi curt, i agree life always seems to get in the way when trying to get building your projects. I am also going a little crazy trying to confirm my designing of frame amongst a ton of other things, so i decided to close workshops for the night and get back to drawing up my plans. I have been using draftsight to design my stuff. Good luck man. :D :think: :whistle:
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

re-designed swingarm.... :think: looking forwaed to this :banana-dance:

and we'll expect :banana-gotpics:

:popcorn:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

illl have pics for sure
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

YAY :banana-dance:

Maz xx

Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

Had a little time so I thought I'd catch upon your frame.LoOking good man...won't be long before you move this to the project build section.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

i hope not just haveing a hard time decideing on how i want the swingarm to look
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:i hope not just haveing a hard time decideing on how i want the swingarm to look
:popcorn:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

now im being watched :laughing-rolling:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

:scared-eek: I've been spotted :banana-dance:

Maz xx

BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

Curt,
If you need that plasma program fixed, send it to me, that's what I do. :mrgreen:
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

ampster beat ya to it but ill keep ya in mind the next time i get one of those problems if its ok with you thanks
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

how's the progress dude :popcorn:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

been totaly swamped at work havent had time to get to it . im hopeing things slow down a lil bit so i can get back at it i havent even been on here much lately
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:been totaly swamped at work havent had time to get to it . im hopeing things slow down a lil bit so i can get back at it i havent even been on here much lately
I know the feeling dude - I haven't even been in the shop for almost 3 weeks now....... :shifty:

Maz xx

Return to “Frame Fabrication”