full size drawings

This section is for all posts concerning frame design and construction.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

full size drawings

Post by krymis »

Here you can see a full size drawing scum made when he did his build...

Jim Sawyer
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 25,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it

Re: full size drawings

Post by Jim Sawyer »

I made full size drawings on cardboard for reference and to help keep things in perspective
Attachments
1107.jpg
1107.jpg (64.07 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
1106.jpg
1106.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 71,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: full size drawings

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Both these builds turned out very nice.

Return to “Frame Fabrication”