A bit of a Mad Max moment........

Use this area for Trike fabrication posts.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

A bit of a Mad Max moment........

Post by Maz »

So I started building this trike for a local sister just before I shut the shop around 3 years ago, she wasn't able to finish it herself so we agreed to put it in to storage and see what happened..... then some good friends came together to help me get it done, its around 99% finished now so here's the pics, if anyone is interested in the actual build up then I'll gladly post those pics and details for you :dance:
P1090729a.jpg
P1090729a.jpg (99.64 KiB) Viewed 12354 times
P1090731a.jpg
P1090731a.jpg (103.5 KiB) Viewed 12354 times
P1090734a.jpg
P1090734a.jpg (88.17 KiB) Viewed 12354 times
P1090736a.jpg
P1090736a.jpg (88.96 KiB) Viewed 12354 times
P1090737a.jpg
P1090737a.jpg (100.5 KiB) Viewed 12354 times
P1090738a.jpg
P1090738a.jpg (93.14 KiB) Viewed 12354 times
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: A bit of a Mad Max moment........

Post by curt »

i like it
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Swamprabbit1
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm from Arkansas. Farm equipment mechanic. Love working on bikes with my 7yr old daughter. Single dad. Doing it all on my own. Good standing member over on the Honda rebel forum and TCU forum. My first chopper build was a Honda Rebel 250. Looking for a big brother to it. A Honda Rebel 450. I'm wanting to build a girder for the 250 and was told that this is the place to come for knowledge and help.

Post by Swamprabbit1 »

Sweet. Great work as always Maz. I would like to see some build photos if you don't mind.
Through the Gates of Hell for a Wounded Marine.
Devil Doc
Dusty-Dave
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
Been building and riding since the 60s. My last contest build made The Horse BC last year "Home Built Indian" and had a 40 Indian in the TCU section of the Horse BC the year before.
Iv'e answered to Dusty since 69
Thanks
Dusty

Post by Dusty-Dave »

Cool!
She definitely won't meat anybody else on one like it!
Dusty
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride, at least I'll enjoy the ride.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Swamprabbit1 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:33 pm Sweet. Great work as always Maz. I would like to see some build photos if you don't mind.
I have a very detailed build album so happy to do a build thread when I have time if that would help :think:

Swamprabbit1
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm from Arkansas. Farm equipment mechanic. Love working on bikes with my 7yr old daughter. Single dad. Doing it all on my own. Good standing member over on the Honda rebel forum and TCU forum. My first chopper build was a Honda Rebel 250. Looking for a big brother to it. A Honda Rebel 450. I'm wanting to build a girder for the 250 and was told that this is the place to come for knowledge and help.

Post by Swamprabbit1 »

Maz wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:57 pm
Swamprabbit1 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:33 pm Sweet. Great work as always Maz. I would like to see some build photos if you don't mind.
I have a very detailed build album so happy to do a build thread when I have time if that would help :think:
I have a little 4 cylinder ford and trans. Would like to see it with the tins removed. Frame and engine. If you understand.
Through the Gates of Hell for a Wounded Marine.
Devil Doc
Jim Sawyer
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 25,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it

Post by Jim Sawyer »

Would be great to see the build!
I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 71,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Ok guys, I'll go through the hundreds of pics I did of the build and see what's suitable for posting on here - may take a while so bear with me

Jim Sawyer
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 25,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it

Post by Jim Sawyer »

Maz wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:55 am Ok guys, I'll go through the hundreds of pics I did of the build and see what's suitable for posting on here - may take a while so bear with me
Has it been a long enough while yet?
I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 71,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Cool looking trike. I would like to see the build too.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Trike Building”