Maz's trike project

Use this area for Trike fabrication posts.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Maz's trike project

Post by Maz »

Hi guys, I've just taken on sorting out a trike project for my good friend DJ Chunky.... anyways, here's a couple of pics to get things started....
chunkytrike001.jpg
chunkytrike001.jpg (41.53 KiB) Viewed 7679 times
chunkytrike002.jpg
chunkytrike002.jpg (47.63 KiB) Viewed 7679 times
More soon :banana-dance:

Maz
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Re: Maz's trike project

Post by sleepyonthree »

Maz wrote:Hi guys, I've just taken on sorting out a trike project for my good friend DJ Chunky....

More soon :banana-dance:

Maz
Lookin forward to it.....
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

I see the prop drive diff . What engine/trans you running ??
:popcorn: :lol: :auto-dirtbike: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Lotsa room for big meats...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

After very little work happening on this trike for a while, Chunky has finally decided to go for an XJ 900 Yammy lump and a Bandit front end....unfortunately I discovered some problems with the frame so this has been scrapped and I'm building him a new diamond frame....pics soon :banana-dance:

Maz

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

I'm also building a Reliant 850cc trike for my little sister, it features a diamond section hot-rod style frame with Gothic arch front end and curvy diamond top tube... here's the latest pics....
SpiketheTriketoptube04.jpg
SpiketheTriketoptube04.jpg (61.27 KiB) Viewed 7123 times
SpiketheTriketoptube05.jpg
SpiketheTriketoptube05.jpg (60.37 KiB) Viewed 7123 times
SpiketheTriketoptube06.jpg
SpiketheTriketoptube06.jpg (61.01 KiB) Viewed 7123 times
There's plenty more build pics if anyone is interested :think:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

now you know we are pic junkies :banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Last edited by hansgoudzwaard on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Customize IT
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am a young punk kid that needs some help building himself a chopper!!

I am sorry I only have a hotmail account???

Tell me what I need to do I need help with my girder!!!

PLESE HELP????

[url=http://imgur.com/8saXkqN][img]http://i.imgur.com/8saXkqNl.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/pXJZqQ0][img]http://i.imgur.com/pXJZqQ0l.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/T3Q4Ev4][img]http://i.imgur.com/T3Q4Ev4l.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/fsXGYQw][img]http://i.imgur.com/fsXGYQwl.jpg[/img][/url]

Post by Customize IT »

LOVING THIS!!!
dirtbag
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the old forum, I have more tools and more projects now, I have a wide range of projects , home built boats, a few buggies, snowmachines and a few snowhawks, latly I have been collecting old broken machines most recently a marvel roll in bandsaw, and a old lathe that needs some love from 1908, and about 10 bike projects, most were not running when i got them , same with my mill and bandsaw I had to get them operable. Looking to further my knowledge and share what i can offer..

Post by dirtbag »

How are you makeing the bends in what looks like 1x2..sweet project lets see more pics
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

dirtbag wrote:How are you makeing the bends in what looks like 1x2..sweet project lets see more pics

Maz built a tubing bender to do square tubing. She has used it for a righteous girder fork, calls it a diamond style cause the corner of the tube is forward.
Very different, and cool. She might have modified it slightly to do the backbone, or just made a new die, knowing her.
She seems to have no boundaries.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

railroad bob wrote:
dirtbag wrote:How are you makeing the bends in what looks like 1x2..sweet project lets see more pics

Maz built a tubing bender to do square tubing. She has used it for a righteous girder fork, calls it a diamond style cause the corner of the tube is forward.
Very different, and cool. She might have modified it slightly to do the backbone, or just made a new die, knowing her.
She seems to have no boundaries.
Now then guys, there are some secrets this old Witch just won't share :hand: :shhh: :snooty:

Here's some more stuff we've done this week......
Bigspike001.jpg
Bigspike001.jpg (49.89 KiB) Viewed 7087 times
a big spike with cowl for an instrument pod on the trike....
Tillyrainchannels016.jpg
Tillyrainchannels016.jpg (50.2 KiB) Viewed 7087 times
rain channels added to a hot-rod style clamshell boot-lid (trunk) on a pinto engined trike....

Lots more happening.... :think: maybe more pics soon.... :dance:

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Although I've been forced to close the shop (see Bull Pen), I have loads of pics of the trike build so will post them when I can.... :dance:

Maz

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

do it!!! would love to see it.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/

Return to “Trike Building”