Chopper trike

Use this area for Trike fabrication posts.
Iron Sticks
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My name is John, I'm a union electrician in NY. I own a Honda VTX1800 Motortrike. I'm currently building a custom Covington/Mystery Designs trike. This will be my first ground up build and trying to get as much information as I can to make this project go as smoothly as possible.

Re: Chopper trike

Post by Iron Sticks »

Some more progress

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks its head out the window of a moving car.
Iron Sticks
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My name is John, I'm a union electrician in NY. I own a Honda VTX1800 Motortrike. I'm currently building a custom Covington/Mystery Designs trike. This will be my first ground up build and trying to get as much information as I can to make this project go as smoothly as possible.

Post by Iron Sticks »

A few more

Iron Sticks
NewB

Post by Iron Sticks »

Last bunch

hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Looks very nice.

Where did you get the gas tank?
Iron Sticks
NewB

Post by Iron Sticks »

Thanks. I got the tank from J&P cycles a few years ago. I think it's a Wyatt Gatling tank.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

Yeah , for years i stressed about a cpu and harness to run a Northstar caddy engine.... one was given to me and now all the runing Northstars i was promised, dried up ... But I have 2- 99 4.6 ltr to rebuild, and a whole bunch of hotrod parts to make it work ....now that I am back at the Rod Shop, building a frame is next.... maybe I can finish it in time to pull my casket to the gravesite....lol.... anyone in Fla with a running 96 to 99 totaled Northstar Caddy ..... cheap.... let me know.... ; ))))
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
Iron Sticks
NewB

Post by Iron Sticks »

Got the carb mounted. Took a little figuring out but it's on there. Image
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Looking good, breather filter below the carb is a nice touch...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Trike Building”