Use this area for Trike fabrication posts.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:10 am
- SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.
- Location: G,ville Florida
Saw this in Dec issue MCArt Webzine. Make a helluva bar hopper.
- Slims trike1.JPG (225.54 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm
- SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.
Tires are pretty close to the buttcheeks.
- Posts: 924
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:36 am
- SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too
- Location: utica new york
i like it but im thinkin youd hate the hell outa that coil on a rainy day
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better