oadamo trike build

Use this area for Trike fabrication posts.
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Re: oadamo trike build

Post by gearhead1951 »

Well , that's the first one I ever saw ! Still resembles a banjo , I'll bet they are almost as hard to find as well !
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

oadamo wrote:
Maz wrote:looks more like an early Reliant axle to me....... :think:

Maz xx
yes maz your right its a reliant axle.
your bike looks sick aswell maz, well done its really nice and sounds nice aswell .
adam
Thanks dude :dance: just wait until you see the next one :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

oadamo
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi my names adam. iam from the west midlands and iam building a trike at the moment for a mate, but iam going to build my own chopper bike after i finish the trike. but in the mean time iam collecting parts ready for the big build.

Post by oadamo »

not much progress yet, so just thought i would pop on and say hi as i have'nt posted for a bit. i am building a new shed at the moment as my shed is only about 8x10 and full of crap so the one i am building now is 18x10. so far i have made most of the frame work so it should not be long now. but while i am messing about i am building up my parts :D
adam

Return to “Trike Building”