Air brush kit

Use this area for posts concerning preparation, painting, finishing, airbrushing, pinstriping and the like.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Air brush kit

Post by jonester123 »

Received my new air brush today, going to have a lot of fun learning. I also ordered an air brush learning book should arrive next week. :D
Attachments
100_1843_zpse513eb1c Air brush kit.jpg
100_1843_zpse513eb1c Air brush kit.jpg (251.68 KiB) Viewed 3684 times
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Re: Air brush kit

Post by krymis »

nice, the two outside ones look like iwata or iwata knock offs. the compressor the same. The middle looks like a badger maybe. Make sure you clean all of them and lube them well. Get a large easel notepad and practice everyday for 30 days and you will be surprised how well and quickly you pick it up. I recommend you get a set of pinstripe brushes and some one shot striping paint. Practice that along with it so you can be well rounded at the end of the month.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Re: Air brush kit

Post by jonester123 »

A video of me practicing with my air brush, I hope :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFP-bG5 ... KmEuuaSkdA

Return to “Prep, Painting and Finishing”