Caswell buffing polishing booklet

Use this area for posts concerning preparation, painting, finishing, airbrushing, pinstriping and the like.
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Caswell buffing polishing booklet

Post by sleepyonthree »

This was a freebie pdf from the Caswell website. If you don't have the adobe reader thats a freebie download to.
Attachments
Caswell intro to buffing polishing.pdf
(729.38 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
oklascott
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: my name is scott younger and i live in wann oklahoma. wann is in northeast oklahoma right on the kansas state line. i just recently bought a copy of the chopper builders handbook, the one about building girder forks. i have just finished chopping up a two thousand one kawasaki elminator that i picked up at a garage sale cheap. i am currently buying a building to open my own custom fabrication shop. i enjoy working on bikes and building hot rods, ihave a 1927 all steel ford t bucket with a uncut bed. i have ready to begin as my next bike project a rigid harley frame setup for either a evo or shovel. gonna make the tins and tank myself on the english wheel. hopefully i will get aproved.

Re: Caswell buffing polishing booklet

Post by oklascott »

:clap: thanks for posting that i downloaded it looks like a interesting read.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Caswell buffing polishing booklet

Post by Maz »

thanks dude :clap: :dance: :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “Prep, Painting and Finishing”