- S5300016.JPG (44.3 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Seat making, Saddle Bags, Vests and other Fabric Work Information.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 4:40 pm
- SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a retired Ironworker, I build custom chop seats, own a 71 Triumph, a 74 Ironhead, a 73 SOHC 750, & other junk. I want to learn machine work, & how to build frames, jigs, springer front ends as well as girders, & leafers.
Thanx for the compliments y'all.
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:08 pm
- SELF INTRODUCTION: from jockey journal via NZ . got a shovelhead and a early scout project , planning on a mild custom from ground up = NO cutting only minimising and poss hotting up , so not a butcher here nor a 100 pointer! cheers willy
some outstanding talent
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest