Welcome Hide Pounders...!

Seat making, Saddle Bags, Vests and other Fabric Work Information.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Welcome Hide Pounders...!

Post by yona »

just wanted to welcome any one that wanted to make a seat....will try to help as much as possible...won't cost ya nothing !

A little braiding to get ya started....get cheaper supplies at your local BSA store !
2007-09-10-1304-16.jpg
2007-09-10-1304-16.jpg (64.19 KiB) Viewed 4907 times
round braid-1.jpg
round braid-1.jpg (62.06 KiB) Viewed 4907 times
round braid-2.jpg
round braid-2.jpg (43.81 KiB) Viewed 4907 times
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Welcome Hide Pounders...!

Post by Maz »

super cool dude :text-goodpost:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Post by rudog »

Sticky this :text-+1:
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

Nice one Yona!....

Return to “Seats and General Leather Work”