we make seats now!!!

Seat making, Saddle Bags, Vests and other Fabric Work Information.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

we make seats now!!!

Post by Maz »

One of the many projects I've been busy with in my shop over the last few weeks is a wall-of-death bike... :doh:

This has meant fabricating a lot of one-off parts including a traditional Indian style seat etc..... :shifty: I am so pleased with the results that I have decided to add this one to my range... :dance:
customseat001.jpg
customseat001.jpg (201.73 KiB) Viewed 4914 times
and here's a sneak preview of it on the bike....
customseat002.jpg
customseat002.jpg (83.95 KiB) Viewed 4914 times
full build diary soon guys :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Re: we make seats now!!!

Post by Jeff L »

Looks nice....kinda looks like the seat on my Simplex
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

looks like it was made for many miles. nice and comfy.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

I like it. Just the right size .

Return to “Seats and General Leather Work”