Some seats I've done

Seat making, Saddle Bags, Vests and other Fabric Work Information.
outcast
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a retired Ironworker, I build custom chop seats, own a 71 Triumph, a 74 Ironhead, a 73 SOHC 750, & other junk. I want to learn machine work, & how to build frames, jigs, springer front ends as well as girders, & leafers.

Some seats I've done

Post by outcast »

blackchopseat 004.jpg
blackchopseat 004.jpg (87.13 KiB) Viewed 7268 times
outcast
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a retired Ironworker, I build custom chop seats, own a 71 Triumph, a 74 Ironhead, a 73 SOHC 750, & other junk. I want to learn machine work, & how to build frames, jigs, springer front ends as well as girders, & leafers.

Re: Some seats I've done

Post by outcast »

bccseat 005.jpg
bccseat 005.jpg (76.62 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

erics seat 009.jpg
erics seat 009.jpg (89.97 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

glenns 006.jpg
glenns 006.jpg (148.04 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

jeepurzseat 002.jpg
jeepurzseat 002.jpg (102.79 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

ricks 010.jpg
ricks 010.jpg (70.8 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Each one, impressive. Excellent workmanship.
I especially like 2, "the Word", and the one with the white pleated insert.

Thanks for posting.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

Thanx for the good words Bob. :D
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Very nice work. Thanks for posting.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

i'm with the other guys, very nice work indeed. i like "the WORD" too. very clean and powerful.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

btw, any shots of the bottoms?

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

Ironworkerseat 011.jpg
Ironworkerseat 011.jpg (84.6 KiB) Viewed 7186 times
Bottom pics
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

blkcrossseat 018.jpg
blkcrossseat 018.jpg (101.1 KiB) Viewed 7186 times
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

jimsseat 022.jpg
jimsseat 022.jpg (167.66 KiB) Viewed 7186 times
outcast
NewB

Post by outcast »

ricks 014.jpg
ricks 014.jpg (78.25 KiB) Viewed 7186 times

Return to “Seats and General Leather Work”