welding calculator

An area for general welding posts that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

welding calculator

Post by sleepyonthree »

weld setting calculator on the miller site.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources/ca ... rs/mobile/
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: welding calculator

Post by Maz »

now that is just about idiot proof....... :text-goodpost:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Tim B 1640
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: well i'm just reregistering from the club before but i'm a union laborer in boston ma and i'm working on a sporty build with an S&S 100" sporty motor and this is my first build. i built my frame with the help of tigman and i will be running a 250 rear tire with a piece of 6" copper pipe for my oil tank as well as a springer front end

Post by Tim B 1640 »

great info thanks for posting
oddnedod
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Ride a chopper,building a cb 750 chopper,amen savior frame,into welding,and
fabricating.Been riding bikes since the age of sixteen,52 years old now.Also
restoring an old suzuki ts 185 dirtbike,getting most of the parts for my amen
savior honda cb 750 from ebay usa,or ebay uk.

Post by oddnedod »

sleepyonthree great info there,thanx.
War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

Post by War Tribe »

instant bookmark for me! thanks! i've been looking for something like that for years!!! very cool post!!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Return to “General Welding”