Tube Bender Air/Hydraulic Ram Mount

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
msn1977
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Mark Nienke, I have been a machinest and fabricator for over 30 years. Currently a home shop machinest and future bike builder (some day). Funnest project was my Maadi-Griffin 50 BMG which I built a few years ago. I have owned bikes on and off for the last 40 years. Built and sold two basket case sportsters. I currently own a 2008 Harley V-Rod.

Tube Bender Air/Hydraulic Ram Mount

Post by msn1977 »

Found this site. Some may be interested. http://www.swagoffroad.com/Tubing_Bende ... Mount.html The main site has a lot of interesting fab tools and ideas that could be used.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Tube Bender Air/Hydraulic Ram Mount

Post by Maz »

Now that is very useful dude, if anyone needs to fabricate one of these, then just watch the video carefully - all the details are there and you can work out the dimensions from the size of the ram and bolts etc....
:text-goodpost:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Re: Tube Bender Air/Hydraulic Ram Mount

Post by sleepyonthree »

"The JD-2 Model 32 has 2 additional steel brackets and several additional fasteners not show in the
picture above, hence the additional cost."

Looks like he holds a few secrets back.
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

Return to “Tools and Equipment”