Maz's Bike Table build

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: Maz's Bike Table build

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Thank You. Looks as if it works very well.
RandomSheepZA
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Am an avid biker in South Africa.
Currently own a Ducati Diavel and am looking at expanding the garage to include an adventure bike and possibly a project track bike as well.
Looking for idea's in a lift table to fabricate at home.

Post by RandomSheepZA »

@maz was wondering if you ever posted the cad plans for lift table.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

now that i have seen this again i really like the wheels
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Fossil
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just an old Dude exploring the world while I still have time. Used to be a member here but forgot my login information so trying to re-register. Working on the placer deposits in Nevada so no roads here to ride anything on unless it;s a dirt bike and even that can be pretty hairy. Nice to see that the place is still active. The old CBH is due to go offline in November. Have to computer anymore and cell signals out here are few and far between so it's hard to maintain any type of regular contact with anybody but glad to see a lot of familiar names.

Post by Fossil »

Great!!

Return to “Tools and Equipment”