Maz's new mill

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Maz's new mill

Post by Maz »

hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting much lately as I have been very busy setting up the new workshop....

And here is the latest addition.....a stunning new mill complet with 3-axis DRO......
maznewmill001.jpg
maznewmill001.jpg (41.06 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
It took most of the day to get it off the pallet and assemble the stand so we could install the mill...the worst job was crawling inside the stand to tighten down the anchor bolts...a really awkward job and it wasn't going to be me.... :laughing-rolling:
maznewmill002.jpg
maznewmill002.jpg (34.24 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
As soon as the new tooling arrives we can get the mill commissioned and start chewing up some billet..... :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Maz's new mill

Post by curt »

nice cant wait to see it in action :popcorn: :popcorn:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Maz's new mill

Post by railroad bob »

You should send some pics of you working it to the manuf. I bet they would love the PR angle...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Tools and Equipment”