Lift table by Devil

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
devilman
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey, how about. I'm Schulz Francisco Santiago, Chile. I am a mechanic and welder, and while working in the manufacture of live traps for almost all animals my true passion are the vehicles, automobiles and motorcycles, restoration of some and making other. I congratulate you sign up for this well of knowledge, im participate in other free information community, chatarrero rat rodders Argentina, where we arrived at interesting things about how and why. Personally I have a collection of more less interesting automobiles and motorcycles, a Mercedes Benz 250 1972 automatic in restoration , a 1967 Chevy II soon to be revived as scrap pick up, and clearly my motorcycles, a Honda CB 450 Nighthawk modified as between wars bike is my current project Is a beautifull engine. I'm making the girder fork at this time, a bobber carried Motorrad, my vehicle abitual a Maico MD 250 awaiting restoration parts for, a Yamaha Enticer waiting for a change of 350 cc engine, a BMW R-67, 1954 waiting also a part of the starting lever. Also chassis, engines, tires, and parts to make what I can think of.

I think i can help and contribute in this community.

A hug for a distance.

Lift table by Devil

Post by devilman »

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... plan-1.jpg
In this link the complete planes.

Hi people. I bring planes lift table. Very similar to maz miss, except that this does not have the same geometry. Front arms, where is the hydraulic jack, measuring 60 cms long, while the rear arms measured 70 cms. This allows the table to fold and bend forcing us to resolve a Rampla of only 10 cm high to raise the motorcycle. Disassemble hidraulic jack, so you can use it exclusively. The small front arm in arm fit the jack hidraulic head. To lengthen comfortably raise and lower arm raised, and put a spring under a pedal. Bleed valve is 40 cms long. so no stooping back hurts.

Testing the table in the backyard

All that is tilted.

Hope you like it. This design is working as multipurpose table in my shop cages for a long while, I've loaded with 500 Kg and the geometry does not allow the cylinder to deflate therefore needs no safety arms.

I use 5 mm steel pieces to make a U support for the arms, I did not think to use angle ... 3/8 bolts withstand without problems.

A hug!
Last edited by devilman on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never argue with an idiot, low to his level and beat you by experience.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: Lift table by Devil

Post by budoka »

now that looks quite useful.

it's kind of hard to see, but is the jack bolted to the table at the bottom?

:text-goodpost:

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
devilman
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey, how about. I'm Schulz Francisco Santiago, Chile. I am a mechanic and welder, and while working in the manufacture of live traps for almost all animals my true passion are the vehicles, automobiles and motorcycles, restoration of some and making other. I congratulate you sign up for this well of knowledge, im participate in other free information community, chatarrero rat rodders Argentina, where we arrived at interesting things about how and why. Personally I have a collection of more less interesting automobiles and motorcycles, a Mercedes Benz 250 1972 automatic in restoration , a 1967 Chevy II soon to be revived as scrap pick up, and clearly my motorcycles, a Honda CB 450 Nighthawk modified as between wars bike is my current project Is a beautifull engine. I'm making the girder fork at this time, a bobber carried Motorrad, my vehicle abitual a Maico MD 250 awaiting restoration parts for, a Yamaha Enticer waiting for a change of 350 cc engine, a BMW R-67, 1954 waiting also a part of the starting lever. Also chassis, engines, tires, and parts to make what I can think of.

A hug for a distance.

Post by devilman »

Yes, jack is bolted to the bottom. You have to remove the head, return spring and wheels from jack. Then the jack can be bolted to the bottom. The jack head enters the small piece of steelbox in front arm, that height is variable and must be measured by mounting the jack. Jack rear anchors drilled angle steel and welded to the bottom. Of course also can weld jack to the bottom, its up to each.

A hug!

RandomSheepZA
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Am an avid biker in South Africa.
Currently own a Ducati Diavel and am looking at expanding the garage to include an adventure bike and possibly a project track bike as well.
Looking for idea's in a lift table to fabricate at home.

Post by RandomSheepZA »

@devilman any chance you still have the plans for this table.
Am looking to build a lift table.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

someone will answer you its a little slow here but the people are super helpfull
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
devilman
Tourist

A hug for a distance.

Post by devilman »

Sure man sendme a mail f.a.schulzgmail.com

I still have the lift, and i use it as multifunctional table, sis really good.

Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

That looks cool dude, I also designed and built several more tables using porta-pack hydraulic rams, they work in a similar way to the jack based ones but require much less effort and are more controllable - remember to install safety legs to prevent descent in the event of hydraulic failure etc
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “Tools and Equipment”