small mods- big difference

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
triker_chewie
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: chewie from perth western australia. i'm triking up a vw and chopping up a yamaha and repairing broken tools. jeez 200 characters is a lot. GOT A WIFE AND KIDS SPENDING ALL MY PLAY MOEY ON FOOD AND CLOTHES AND OTHER USELESS SHIT sorry bout the caps put them on for the code thing

small mods- big difference

Post by triker_chewie »

small mod to my bandsaw
http://bodgersparadise.blogspot.com.au/
thanks
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: small mods- big difference

Post by Maxthegardener »

Good tip......Ive ended up changing the ones on the angle plate also.........the fixings they use on these are absolutly rubbish...I have cut some new plate to make a stiffer table as I found the one supplied to be crap as well....all in all wonder why I bought it in the first place, why the heck do we import ( I hazzard a guess that yours is chinese) this sub standard stuff!!
TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Re: small mods- big difference

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

Cuz the wholesale buyers are willing to buy the cheapest shit that passes customs.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.

Return to “Tools and Equipment”