My new Welder purchase

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

My new Welder purchase

Post by jonester123 »

Hey guys and gals, purchased eastwoods mig 135amp welder. Has gas setup and also can use fluxcore wire, also can purchase aluminum spool gun for it later if wanting to. Total cost $470.00 with shipping, duties tax and brokerage all together. Going to be great to do all my heavier welding with this quality machine. :D :obscene-drinkingcheers:
bth_100_1591_zpsadbd3d99 Eastwood mig 135.jpg
bth_100_1591_zpsadbd3d99 Eastwood mig 135.jpg (10.91 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
Attachments
bth_100_1592_zpsbe25cfb5 Eastwood mig 135 accesories.jpg
bth_100_1592_zpsbe25cfb5 Eastwood mig 135 accesories.jpg (10.11 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: My new Welder purchase

Post by Maz »

Nice looking kit dude, get plenty of practice before you try welding your frame :naughty:

Maz
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Re: My new Welder purchase

Post by jonester123 »

Thanks Maz, real nice machine for under five hundred Canadian dollars. Welds so smooth and easy to setup for proper settings, making welder cart for practice. Made welder build thread in projects. :D

Return to “Tools and Equipment”