TIG Purchase

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: TIG Purchase

Post by curt »

just remember the fun part is when you touch the rod to the tungsten and your elbow is on the table :shock: :shock: :o :shock:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: TIG Purchase

Post by railroad bob »

Customize IT wrote:Keep the tungnsten clean and do not touch the work piece with it!!!!
HA HA HA!!!
No tungsten inclusions, got it...

Keep elbow off table, got it...

BTW, this is where I was today...
about 25 miles south of Prudhoe Bay.
Mile 385 Dalton Hwy 11-02-13.JPG
Mile 385 Dalton Hwy 11-02-13.JPG (102.62 KiB) Viewed 3225 times
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Tools and Equipment”