Metal brake bender build

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Re: Metal brake bender build

Post by jonester123 »

Well, found some time to get back to some fabricating of the bending arms for the sheetmetal bender brake. Just tack welding it together to make sure all is good, going to put another braceing in the middle so there will be even pressure all the way when bending up the sheetmetal. :D :think:

jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Re: Metal brake bender build

Post by jonester123 »

Here is one more pic of bending arm fabrication just tack welded together and making another braceing for the middle area. :clap: :dance: ;)

Return to “Tools and Equipment”