Bender Help

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
Fossil
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just an old Dude exploring the world while I still have time. Used to be a member here but forgot my login information so trying to re-register. Working on the placer deposits in Nevada so no roads here to ride anything on unless it;s a dirt bike and even that can be pretty hairy. Nice to see that the place is still active. The old CBH is due to go offline in November. Have to computer anymore and cell signals out here are few and far between so it's hard to maintain any type of regular contact with anybody but glad to see a lot of familiar names.

Bender Help

Post by Fossil »

I'm about to release the plans for the CBH Model IV tube bender but have decided to add a section utilizing the JD2 Model 2 base plate option but I don't have a Mod 32. Can anybody provide the dimensions??
Attachments
measure32-1.jpg
measure32-1.jpg (60.86 KiB) Viewed 2957 times
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: Bender Help

Post by budoka »

sorry I can't be of help. i'm still using my old CBH JD2 style bender.

hopefully somebody will chime in.

take care
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/

Return to “Tools and Equipment”