Tube bender choices.

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
dscott
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My name is Devan and I have been around bikes all of my life. I had a motorcycle license before I ever had a regular vehicle license and I rode my bike rain, sleet, snow, or shine. I remember in the early 2000's watching Jesse, Billy, Indian Larry and some of the other greats build choppers. This was the coolest thing I had ever seen, because it first opened my eyes to the possibility of creating my own chopper one day. I am looking forward to starting out!

Tube bender choices.

Post by dscott »

Does anyone have any experience with the Eastwood #21115 bender? I got it as part of a deal but they don’t offer a 1.25 die for it, so out of curiosity has anyone used this bender and found dies that will interchange from other MFG?
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Tube bender choices.

Post by curt »

i believe woodward fab makes the eastwood bender so they should fit but i do not have personal experience with either
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
dscott
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My name is Devan and I have been around bikes all of my life. I had a motorcycle license before I ever had a regular vehicle license and I rode my bike rain, sleet, snow, or shine. I remember in the early 2000's watching Jesse, Billy, Indian Larry and some of the other greats build choppers. This was the coolest thing I had ever seen, because it first opened my eyes to the possibility of creating my own chopper one day. I am looking forward to starting out!

Re: Tube bender choices.

Post by dscott »

That’s what I’ve been hearing about the Woodward fab dies. I’ll give them a try and let everybody know if they work. Thanks Curt!

Return to “Tools and Equipment”