Anti gravity batteries

Sportster Chops, Customs and tech.
Russ
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I an indepent biker, no offence to patch holders but I can't be bothered with all that tough guy stuff. I'm into old BMW boxers. Low budget builder. I like my family, my bike and not much else. My current project is an r100rs Beemer that was posted on the old chopperhandbook site under the title "Another BMW gets attacked with a hacksaw".

Anti gravity batteries

Post by Russ »

Has anyone used one of those Anti-Gravity batteries? I’m thinking of getting one for a ’93 Sportster but I’d like some informed opinion before I have an arm and a leg removed to pay for it..

I’m in England so any experience of cold/damp weather starting would be useful. :auto-dirtbike:

Thanks people
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Re: Anti gravity batteries

Post by gearhead1951 »

Have you googled thier site ? They have all the info you need and cite the science and tech behind the batterys !
Russ
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I an indepent biker, no offence to patch holders but I can't be bothered with all that tough guy stuff. I'm into old BMW boxers. Low budget builder. I like my family, my bike and not much else. My current project is an r100rs Beemer that was posted on the old chopperhandbook site under the title "Another BMW gets attacked with a hacksaw".

Post by Russ »

I did google their site but figured they wouldn't be very likely to say if there's a problem with their product. I've read good things about these batteries in the bike press but since throwing out a freebie is the best way to get a good review in most of the press I'm disinclined to trust the word of jurnos.
joechop
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: engineer working in construction industry and living outside of Pittsburgh PA. I recently completed my first build and hopefully more to come. officially started a side business for v-twin restomods... Vadori Designs.

Post by joechop »

I realize the post is old but..... I've used AG, but prefer Full Spectrum Power. Jason's a cool dude.

http://www.fullspectrumpower.com/

joe

Return to “Sporty Section”