Sporty Bobber

Sportster Chops, Customs and tech.
Jacked800
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Was a high posting member when Gary had the site. Built a number of bikes and always helping other members when I could. Same User name. If any of that old gang is still around I'm sure someone will remember me. Thanks

Sporty Bobber

Post by Jacked800 »

Haven't really been on this site for years. Didn't even know it still existed.Anyway, I'm still here.
This is a bobber I did last winter. I thought it would be simple to hard tail it and use most of the stock parts, but once I got into it I realized nothing was going to work. Everything is custom. THANKS John
Attachments
bobber21n.png
bobber21n.png (253.92 KiB) Viewed 5134 times
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: Sporty Bobber

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Good to see you posting.
I remember the yellow soft-tail you built when Gary W. (could have been Ken Venus?) had one of his old sites.
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Post by Indian Mark »

Well done.
Jacked800
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Was a high posting member when Gary had the site. Built a number of bikes and always helping other members when I could. Same User name. If any of that old gang is still around I'm sure someone will remember me. Thanks

Post by Jacked800 »

Thanks guys. You'll really like to know that these exhaust pipe were a swimming pool ladder before I started. 2" diameter stainless. I carried those things around for over 10 years knowing one day they would be something.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

hey dude, welcome back!

you know you can't just tease us with one photo, right? there's a lot going on there and i'd like to see more of it!

tell us about what ya did when you have the time to.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/

Return to “Sporty Section”