Tw-evo Motor...lets start from scratch

Like it says above.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Tw-evo Motor...lets start from scratch

Post by yona »

Or repost the best assembly list and thing that worked...from evo cases to aftermarket...
Attachments
Fatvo.jpg
Fatvo.jpg (98.75 KiB) Viewed 6147 times
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Re: Tw-evo Motor...lets start from scratch

Post by yona »

Does anyone have to old list or the old post from the Fatso thread ????
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Can't remember about here ; did MechWerks do one on CW?

I am getting feebleminded. Sorry.
yona
Conventioneer

Post by yona »

Think when Weyland disappeared, everybody got gun shy ..... then a friend of 25 years took off with all my stuff and a grand in cash .... I do have a set of cases that I bought from a member here and when I had no computer for over a year, he refused to send the paper because He felt I cheated him om S&H .... I tried to make it good but was told to GFMS ... Doubt he had paper to begain with ....
saex
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I've been building choppers and trikes for around 15yrs now the chopper builders site is like a bible to me, i spend what free time i can get hunting around for parts to add to my collection. I'am a big fan of old school choppers i build mine loud and low with 20" high bars and high sissy bars.

Post by saex »

Hey yona are you building the whole bike from scratch, if so i have done that. I started with just a set of casings.
yona
Conventioneer

Post by yona »

I have an old Santee hard tale frame and all the motor parts and a 5 speed, we'll and I can make the rest ... at one time there was a floathing list of parts that work and methods to assemblE motor .... I am interested in the welding of cases to strengthen for over bore and deck to keep from using spacers ... just trying to revive some lost great info ...

Return to “Motors, Transmissions, & Drive Systems”