dxf axl plates

Use this area for posts and questions that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

dxf axl plates

Post by curt »

i cut out the axl plates from the dxf plans on the cd but it cut the slot just under an inch i need them at 3/4 of an inch it cut them out so nice very little cleanup i could make em the hard way but if anyone has the ability to either take the slot out or resize it i would definatly appreciate it . im not very good with all that programing stuff .
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
ampster
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: got interested in solid modeling and motorcycle designs at the same time - although I haven't built anything yet I do plan on building a custom mc pull behind trailer and will be looking for advise. My Thanks goes out to all the people who have devoted their time into keeping this type of web forum going.

Re: dxf axl plates

Post by ampster »

I can do it Curt. However I'm not sure where the copies I have are, can you send the dxf to me? I'll pm my email address.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

awsome dude ill send it to ya when i get home tonight i got it on my home computer
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
ampster
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: got interested in solid modeling and motorcycle designs at the same time - although I haven't built anything yet I do plan on building a custom mc pull behind trailer and will be looking for advise. My Thanks goes out to all the people who have devoted their time into keeping this type of web forum going.

Post by ampster »

done and sent back.

Hope it works (the file that is!)
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

thanks if theres anything i can do for u let me kno . i do appreciate it
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

Anything like these.....
Attachments
axleplate230.PDF
I print these on contact paper and cut by hand ...
(30.39 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.

Return to “General Technical Matters”