The Wonderful World of Magnets or How to Cure Your Buzz

Use this area for posts and questions that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

The Wonderful World of Magnets or How to Cure Your Buzz

Post by BIGJIM »

Ever have a little 'Buzzing' noise on your bike that annoy's the Hell out of you when your day out on the bike is going otherwise perfect?
So yer travelin' down the road and hear a slght buzz, every light, you fumble around, looking for that pesky little noise that is driving you crazy.
Not only dose it drive you nuts, but Yer pal Ditchweed Denny keeps asking at every light,"What the Hell is that noise", to the point that you don't know what to figure out

first, How to fix the noise, or where to hide Ditchweed's body.
The answer my Friends? Magnets! Yep, the Bikers little friend, now don't go stealin' Yer Ol'Lady's magnets of of the fridge, those are sacared, that's what she uses to hang

little Tommy's finger painting of the Cop's haulin' Yer ass off for disturbing the peace at Yer last BBQ.

Vist http://www.kjmagnetics.com/ buy yourself an assortment of little magnets, they are cheap.

They can easely be carried by sticking them to your frame, inside your fender,under your gas tank etc.
The next time you suspect a buzz coming from your ignition cap, try sliping a magnet under it, front fender buzzing?, could be that annoying bracket that holds your brake line,

throw a magnet on it til' you can reset the rivet or tighten the screw.
Bigger magnets can be used to stop that annoying calipar shake.

Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets are the buggers Yer lookin' for, these are extreamly powerful, be careful when handling!
You will also find many other uses around the garage, buy a bunch of the smaller ones to drop inside a socket to hold that bolt that is hard to get started, keep a bigger one

on the side of your tool box, slide yer screwdriver across it to hold that screw that's giving you mental trama.
Use them to hang Yer tittie posters so you can easaliy remove them when the inlaws stop by.

One of the Quater size magnets attached to the bottom of Yer oil tank will gurantee, NO STEEL SHAVINGS tralvalin' through yer motor!
How srong are these magnets? Here we see them shot out of a 12ga. shotgun: http://youtu.be/twuzqSIBlaA

So get yerself some magnets and the next time Ol' Ditchweed ask's "What the Hell is Buzzing"?, you can look at him and say "It's you. you freakin' NitWit, quit smokin' that

shit!". :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Return to “General Technical Matters”