saving a harman

Try using this area for frontend information.
jbfrmca
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: dan. my names john or jbfrmca on most boards . i was on the old board(not very much i'm afraid) been messing with bikes my whole life. still want to learn as much as i can while i can. thanks in advance. later john.

saving a harman

Post by jbfrmca »

a friend of mine was given this frontend. he wasn't going to do anything with it so i took it upon myself to get it back in shape.
had to add a one inch piece to the front of the tree so i could drill the new riser bolt holes.
and just for the hell of it a pic of bill hollands shop from above.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: saving a harman

Post by Maxthegardener »

Really like the look of those on a chopper..you need to send them to me :D

Having never seen one in the flesh ...appreciate the pics...more please
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Post by krymis »

johnnyb its times like this i hate that i am so jealous of you
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Someone had some heat.

A great score tho.
YIKES.JPG
YIKES.JPG (37.71 KiB) Viewed 5179 times
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

im with max never seen one in the flesh :banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics: from start to finish
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Mark VDK has good pics on his site.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Post by krymis »

curt you can stop buy and see some at my place any time. its usually a revolving door of them however i blueprint each and every one that i get.
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

hans,
i bought his blueprint file and it is great for measurements but gives nothing to the major points of design. There are a few angles that are consistent on all the harmans plus the assembly of the rocker and spring setup and welding points.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

krymis wrote:curt you can stop buy and see some at my place any time. its usually a revolving door of them however i blueprint each and every one that i get.

might just take you up on that soon as life slows down a lil. would love to pick your brain in person
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “Springers, Girders, Spirders and Leafers”