Where to get springer parts

Try using this area for frontend information.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Where to get springer parts

Post by jonester123 »

Hey guys and gals, looking for best place to get springer front end parts. Need springs, rods, leg spuds and hardware etc, any help would be awesome :pray: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Re: Where to get springer parts

Post by Jeff L »

You might try 45restoration.com
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Where to get springer parts

Post by curt »

you could try bitter end old school choppers I bought my springs and rods there real helpful people there
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “Springers, Girders, Spirders and Leafers”