Springer and Leafer Trees

Try using this area for frontend information.
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Springer and Leafer Trees

Post by gww25 »

I'm in a position right now to provide very nice Water-Jet cut Springer and Leafer Trees and Perches for a limited time to semi-custom specifications. These are not cheap but they aren't expensive either compared to spending a couple days saw-cutting through 3/4-inch stock in your garage with a reciprocal saw like I used to do it. Drop me a line a line with your requirements to gww250@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you with a quote. The secret to saving money is in volume cutting so if there is not enough interest then it's not worth cutting just a few parts. I had 4 sets of leafer trees cut and the quality was almost as good as I could get from a milling machine. This is a limited-time opportunity as the machine doing the cutting is being decommissioned to make room for a new machine and it's just going to be setting idle for a while so we get to use it for whatever we want. By the way this is the machine doing all the parts for several custom chopper shops around the country right now as the quality is unusually high for a jet. Anyway let me know if there is any interest.

Return to “Springers, Girders, Spirders and Leafers”