Columbus custom springer measurements

Try using this area for frontend information.
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Columbus custom springer measurements

Post by Jeff L »

Hey...I need a couple measurements for my springer. The neck length with length of threaded area. Also spring rod length with threaded area length...: thanks
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Re: Columbus custom springer measurements

Post by yona »

Are these measurements from drawings on this site .... I have all the old drawing from CBH .... ?
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Re: Columbus custom springer measurements

Post by Jeff L »

Doubt it, I think I might need someone that has one to measure. I believe Krymis said he had one, so I'm hoping he checks in.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain

Return to “Springers, Girders, Spirders and Leafers”