Newb tire/engine question

This is for posts and questions about the above subjects.
Negative
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an diy enthusiast with some background in welding. Still studying mechanical engeneering. I love all kinds of custom work. I have a few small projects behind me. Would love to build a chopper from scratch. I have some questions about welding and other chopper related stuff and I hope that the guys and girls on this forum can help me.

Newb tire/engine question

Post by Negative »

180mm-ish tire with 250-350 cc engine? Haven't bought a donor bike yet, but it's probably gonna be something oldish running a stock 90-100mm tire. And one other thing... Car rim and tire? :D
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: Newb tire/engine question

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

0 c.c. :D
seedachop
seedachop
DAMRITE.JPG (51.49 KiB) Viewed 4138 times
Negative
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an diy enthusiast with some background in welding. Still studying mechanical engeneering. I love all kinds of custom work. I have a few small projects behind me. Would love to build a chopper from scratch. I have some questions about welding and other chopper related stuff and I hope that the guys and girls on this forum can help me.

Re: Newb tire/engine question

Post by Negative »

:laughing-rolling: I know that one :D

Return to “Wheels, Tires, Sprockets, Belts, Chains and Brakes”