This is Tail light Brake light

Please use this area for post and questions about the mysteries of motorcycle wiring.
buellfun
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I live in colorado. I have 5 boys. been married 20 years. just got my bike running. I am a sparky by trade. I am really glad to find the guys and gals from the old site. Looking forward to see the site grow and produce nice quality bike through the free infomation found on the board.

This is Tail light Brake light

Post by buellfun »

Here is the new Tail Brake light.
Attachments
edge of the lens after i rounded it
edge of the lens after i rounded it
101_0138.JPG (220.02 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
here are the 10 mm leds
here are the 10 mm leds
101_0135.JPG (105.96 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
installing leds
installing leds
4.JPG (55.85 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
light for the plate
light for the plate
3.JPG (131.82 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
showing how i was sealing it
showing how i was sealing it
2.JPG (125.49 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
Raw Casting
Raw Casting
1.JPG (112.71 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
buellfun
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I live in colorado. I have 5 boys. been married 20 years. just got my bike running. I am a sparky by trade. I am really glad to find the guys and gals from the old site. Looking forward to see the site grow and produce nice quality bike through the free infomation found on the board.

Re: This is Tail light Brake light

Post by buellfun »

here is a bracket we casted in the back yard for it.
Attachments
My son Corbin and I casted this in the back yard
My son Corbin and I casted this in the back yard
101_0144.JPG (133.49 KiB) Viewed 5763 times
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

Thats a cool addition ..to the Pork chop.. :clap:
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Post by gww25 »

Really cool touch.
buellfun
Tourist

Post by buellfun »

Thanks.....Let me say I did not make the cleaver i only put it together. Dennis Goodson makes the cleaver its his newest part. I did make the bracket. I am sorry that I made it seem like I also made the Cleaver.

Chris
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Post by Indian Mark »

This is the awesome stuff i totally dig seeing.
concrete guy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just an Iowa country boy that has been pouring concrete for over 30 years. I have been around for awhile. I have watched 3 forums come and go. I built my first chop with the help of the great guys on this forum. I plan on building a few more. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I don't have the 200 word in me this morning! 8)

Post by concrete guy »

Cool stuff indeed!

I feel bad.........I saw your email or pm way back and never took a picture of the breather. I owe ya!
buellfun
Tourist

Post by buellfun »

It ia all good Scott. I am trying to help dennis get his stuff out there. I will be posting pics of the stuff he is going to offer.
Stay tuned, more to come.
Chris
buellfun
Tourist

Post by buellfun »

here it is on the bike sorry for the crappy pic
Attachments
2[1].jpg
2[1].jpg (35.34 KiB) Viewed 5673 times

Return to “Electrical and Wiring”