Testing Coils

Please use this area for post and questions about the mysteries of motorcycle wiring.
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Testing Coils

Post by Jeff L »

Could someone explain to me how to test the coils on my BSA?They are 12v.I do have a Multi-Tester, but not real familiar with it....Thanks in advance.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Re: Testing Coils

Post by Jeff L »

Anyone? Anyone?............Bueller?
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

Jeff L
Contributor

Post by Jeff L »

Thanks Jim.

Return to “Electrical and Wiring”