Maz's GS550 project

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Maz's GS550 project

Post by Maz »

Thanks guys, glad you like it....kinda one of my favourites :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Actually GH I had thought of trying a hossack front end and I've done some research on them.....I may do some mock-ups soon to see if I like it...I'll post some :banana-gotpics: if I do.....

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Maz's GS550 project

Post by Maz »

MazLatest news..... :shhh:

I fabricated a snake neck hardtail diamond frame for a GS550 motor about a year ago and it sat in the corner of my shop waiting for me to get round to doing something with it.....the other day one of my apprentices pulled the frame out and asked if he could buy it along with an old GS55o lump I had lying around...... :whistle: looks like another GS550 chop project about to start :dance: :banana-dance: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “Project Build-Logs”