Maz's GS550 project

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Maz's GS550 project

Post by Maz »

Just to let you guys see what I got up to whilst the old board was down.....

Here's some :banana-gotpics: of the completed GS550 project.....
GSChop001.jpg
GSChop001.jpg (202.77 KiB) Viewed 5657 times
GSChop002.jpg
GSChop002.jpg (252.09 KiB) Viewed 5657 times
Niccy28 001.jpg
Niccy28 001.jpg (182.45 KiB) Viewed 5657 times
Niccy28 006.jpg
Niccy28 006.jpg (197.28 KiB) Viewed 5657 times
The bike was unveiled for my sister Niccy at the last local Bike Night of the season - there were over 900 bikes there and ther GS created quite a stir.....

Niccy has now taken the bike home and I've started back into my FZ750 project.....new thread to follow :dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Maz's GS550 project

Post by curt »

nice the bikes not bad either
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:nice the bikes not bad either
Thanks dude, you say the sweetest things :dance:

Maz xx

jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Post by jimmib »

The bike turned out great Maz. How does she run?
Whoa!...Musta stood up too fast...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
An optomist is no more than a pessimist with an idea.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at.....
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Here's some video of the bike on my sister's youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/Bikergal800 ... aU__iMnM2c

Hope you enjoy :dance:

Maz xx

jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

Maz, awesome looking bike build as i new it would be. :clap: :dance: :bow-blue:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks guys, scroll thru the vids on my sister's page (url above) and you'll see a couple of test rides....there's sound too!!!!!!

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

nice
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Just in case no-one noticed, I kept with the internal throttle but had to lose the internal clutch and go back to a stock lever set-up :doh:

We've put a few miles on the bike and the girder front and mono-shock rear ride really well and the whole deal has sweet and mild mannered handling.

The guys did a great job of rebuilding the engine and the paint is just as I wanted it. Overall very pleased and looking forward to getting the MazChopz posse together for ride outs real soon :dance:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

:banana-gotpics: :popcorn:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote::banana-gotpics: :popcorn:
sorry dude, gotta get my outfit ready for a fancy dress party this weekend..... :snooty: this gal is gonna have some fun :dance:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

sounds intresting :popcorn:
Big-Steve
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a retired construction electrician, 65 years old been playing with bikes off and on for over 45 years now live in Sedro Woolley Washington was one of first members of the old board after following Gary from chopper web. Now ride a Yamaha Road Star and have four other project bikes waiting have two total knee replacements and L&I has decided to retrain me so am back in college learning Auto Cad, Solidworks, and Catia so when I grow up I can re-enter the job market

Post by Big-Steve »

Look'in really great Maz, The bike looks great to, came out very nice. I'm sure she loved it.
I admire your work, keep it up :clap: :dance: :clap:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks guys, I'll keep the pics coming and maybe even a few of my fancy dress party....... :think:

Maz xx

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

that thing sounds sweet!!! looks great, sounds great, impressive all around. wicked cool bike. :twisted:

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/

Return to “Project Build-Logs”