Maz's FZ750 Project

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Maz's FZ750 Project

Post by Maz »

I felt well enough to brave the cold this afternoon, ok so its 5C but I'm still recovering :hand:

Anyways, here's a few pics of me posing with PunkBob.... I know I look awful but I'm feeling a bit better each day :naughty: :shhh: :snooty:
xv1000project034.jpg
xv1000project034.jpg (46.05 KiB) Viewed 6284 times
xv1000project035.jpg
xv1000project035.jpg (54.17 KiB) Viewed 6284 times
xv1000project036.jpg
xv1000project036.jpg (54.93 KiB) Viewed 6284 times
xv1000project037.jpg
xv1000project037.jpg (57.55 KiB) Viewed 6284 times
Maz
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Swamprabbit1
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm from Arkansas. Farm equipment mechanic. Love working on bikes with my 7yr old daughter. Single dad. Doing it all on my own. Good standing member over on the Honda rebel forum and TCU forum. My first chopper build was a Honda Rebel 250. Looking for a big brother to it. A Honda Rebel 450. I'm wanting to build a girder for the 250 and was told that this is the place to come for knowledge and help.

Post by Swamprabbit1 »

Looks great....
Through the Gates of Hell for a Wounded Marine.
Devil Doc
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

I haven't been able to do much on my own projects lately as I am still recovering, but did manage to assist my friend Tim to complete his first custom build... motor is CB900 Honda and it runs sweet and strong....
sully001a.jpg
sully001a.jpg (67.03 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
sully002a.jpg
sully002a.jpg (68.96 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
sully003a.jpg
sully003a.jpg (115.03 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
sully004a.jpg
sully004a.jpg (108.29 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
sully005a.jpg
sully005a.jpg (70.74 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
and here's my mate Tim, smiling as ever....
sully006a.jpg
sully006a.jpg (62.46 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
I've already had discussions with Tim about joining the Mazchopz Crew next year.... let's see what he can create under my guidance :think:

Maz

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

So after a very long break, you know how it is, work, health, other folk's projects etc..... I finally got around to putting the front end on my FZ750 Chopfighter project....
P1060122a.jpg
P1060122a.jpg (188.51 KiB) Viewed 6006 times
Also been quite busy building myself a kinda punk-ish old skool chopper out of an old GS750 motor I had lying around......
P1060102a.jpg
P1060102a.jpg (225.16 KiB) Viewed 6006 times
And also been putting together a BMX inspired FJ1200 - FJ up on the table with an imported Honda Spirit 750 in the foreground....
P1060099a.jpg
P1060099a.jpg (224.05 KiB) Viewed 6006 times
Plenty of other stuff happening.... :banana-dance:

Maz

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

looks like you need a few more irons in the fire, LOL. sweet looking CB900!

good to see ya still around and kicking!

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

What he said ..... ; )))
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

I like the conical hub on the Honda chop
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Its been a while since I posted anything on this build, I actually haven't done very much due to being busy with customer projects but did manage to get the front end finished and trial fitted just before I had to close the shop.....
P1060116a.jpg
P1060116a.jpg (117.47 KiB) Viewed 5837 times
The bike is currently in storage but when I'm well enough I will attempt to finish it.... pics to follow :hand:

Maz

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

man, i had totally forgotten about this one! love that girder especially. finishing this chop alone is enough impetus to get well quickly!

that's gonna be one fun ride, i'm sure. we'll be waiting patiently to see the outcome of this one.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

budoka wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:17 am man, i had totally forgotten about this one! love that girder especially. finishing this chop alone is enough impetus to get well quickly!

that's gonna be one fun ride, i'm sure. we'll be waiting patiently to see the outcome of this one.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

-dan
Well I suppose I had better find time and energy to finish it then Dan :think:

Maz

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Got my FZ project out for a quick look the other day - its currently stored in a friend's lock-up and feeling very un-loved :hand:

....... must get this one finished someday :think:
FZ750Oct2017.jpg
FZ750Oct2017.jpg (175.82 KiB) Viewed 5801 times

Return to “Project Build-Logs”