Maz's FZ750 Project

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Re: Maz's FZ750 Project

Post by jonester123 »

Hi maz, just letting everyone now that i thought i fixed my computer with a complete re installation of software to hope clean up all the crashing problems. Well no such luck my hard drive is about to pack it in major damage to it worn out i guess, just in case it completely fries wanting to let people now that if i am gone for a long period of time till i get my new computer built from my nephew. I have been lucky to be able to surf internet and come onto the bike forum but i am not able to load any pictures of projects etc or hard drive will crash big time. So do not think i have given up if i am gone for a long time, it may take a couple months for me to get my new kick ass and powerfull machine built. Maz keep going girl and i will keep watching as long as i can. :sad: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Maz When your back out with the camera would you put up a pic from the backside of what is currently on the table?

Oh!Oh!, I'm contogicatin agin. :geek:
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

sleepyonthree wrote:Maz When your back out with the camera would you put up a pic from the backside of what is currently on the table?

Just for you then dude :snooty: here it is from the backside.... :naughty:
mazfz750 005.jpg
mazfz750 005.jpg (171.4 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
mazfz750 006.jpg
mazfz750 006.jpg (165.81 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
and here it is with the motor mocked up...
mazfz750 007.jpg
mazfz750 007.jpg (190.81 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
mazfz750 009.jpg
mazfz750 009.jpg (171.85 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
at this stage I'm just trying to get the motor lined up central etc and then I'll slide it back into its correct position....... :shifty:

More later boys :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

nice lookin project there
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Maz wrote:Maz When your back out with the camera would you put up a pic from the backside of what is currently on the table?

Just for you then dude :snooty: here it is from the backside.... :naughty: Maz xx[/quote]

Mucho Thankee !! :D
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:nice lookin project there
thanks dude, its sure gonna be one radical SOB...... :hand: :shifty: :whistle: :banana-dance:

Maz xx

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

oh, heck yeah! i'm feel in' it! go girlfriend, get yo groove on.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

budoka wrote:oh, heck yeah! i'm feel in' it! go girlfriend, get yo groove on.

-dan
Thanks Dan, this is going to be one of those "mad" builds that's just way out there...... :shifty: :whistle: :confusion-shrug:
In fact this will be a true Domme-punk ride :banana-dance: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :laughing-rolling:

I ditched the old cut-down rear frame parts tonight and started fabricating the new rear motor mounts...no pics as my phone was flat but hopefully do some as soon as I've finished tacking up the mounts.... :hand:

Maz xx

msn1977
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Mark Nienke, I have been a machinest and fabricator for over 30 years. Currently a home shop machinest and future bike builder (some day). Funnest project was my Maadi-Griffin 50 BMG which I built a few years ago. I have owned bikes on and off for the last 40 years. Built and sold two basket case sportsters. I currently own a 2008 Harley V-Rod.

Post by msn1977 »

Very nice Maz, but the backbone is a bit thin I would say. If it were me I would go with a little heavier material. :)
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

msn1977 wrote:Very nice Maz, but the backbone is a bit thin I would say. If it were me I would go with a little heavier material. :)
Hahahaha, nice one dude :clap: :laughing-rolling: I'll have a look in the shop for some heavier steel....... :doh:

I've designed the frame to have removeable lower rails so I can drop the motor out, and it will have a twin tube top rail......its difficult to describe so you'll just have to wait and see :hand: :snooty: :shifty: :think: I also wanted to get some weight low down, this is a well tweaked motor and will be a reglar ride, not a show bike....I need it to work properly and be able to maintain it etc :banana-dance:

Maz xx

Bikesandfires
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a 54yo, fat, balding, bearded motorhead living in the hills of Eastern Ky. 35 year and counting firefighter, retired from 31 years as a crane operator, car nut from birth. I hope my free-mail account doesn't keep me from becoming a member of this message board. Current toys: 1966 Ford Fairlane 500, 1967 Sunbeam Tiger clone project, VW trike project, 18' Thundercraft boat.

Post by Bikesandfires »

sleepyonthree wrote:Maz When your back out with the camera would you put up a pic from the backside of what is currently on the table?
I'v got to quit coming to this forum first thing in the morning sleepy....All I caught of your post was.." Maz, show a pic of your backside". And I'm like, WOO HOOO...finally!!!!! :obscene-drinkingcheers: more Maz :banana-gotpics:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Bikesandfires wrote:
I'v got to quit coming to this forum first thing in the morning sleepy....All I caught of your post was.." Maz, show a pic of your backside". And I'm like, WOO HOOO...finally!!!!! :obscene-drinkingcheers: more Maz :banana-gotpics:
Ok dude, so here is your Christmas present and you'll have to share with all the other guys (I just know that will get some comments :doh: )

Here is a genuine pic of my backside and the guy in the gimp mask is the last person to ask for a pic of my backside......... :naughty:
Biker Mistress 001.jpg
Biker Mistress 001.jpg (168.47 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
Now, be careful what you wish for boys.......... :orcs-buttshake: :teasing-whipyellow:

Maz xx

railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

I am speechless, and ROTFLMAO.
I want to point out that I did not wish for anything.
I have everything I need for Christmas, thank you.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

WOW....I would have never thought....You better untie him soon Maz....that fuckin guy has to deliver presents soon.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
Bikesandfires
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a 54yo, fat, balding, bearded motorhead living in the hills of Eastern Ky. 35 year and counting firefighter, retired from 31 years as a crane operator, car nut from birth. I hope my free-mail account doesn't keep me from becoming a member of this message board. Current toys: 1966 Ford Fairlane 500, 1967 Sunbeam Tiger clone project, VW trike project, 18' Thundercraft boat.

Post by Bikesandfires »

The photog was focusing on the wrong subject, but that IS one fine thigh!!!! I bet your subby on the floor wasn't complainin' either.....welll.......maybe he was...but I'm sure he didn't mean it...LOL

Return to “Project Build-Logs”