Maz's FZ750 Project

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Maz's FZ750 Project

Post by curt »

i kind of like the second one
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Well I'll just have to keep you guys guessing for the moment then... :think: although i did already fabricate a diamond 12 inch over girder for it...... :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

What ever you decide to do , I'm syre it will be aMAZeing !! :laughing-rolling: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Thanks dude :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

gearhead1951 wrote:What ever you decide to do , I'm syre it will be aMAZeing !! :laughing-rolling: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
no doubt going by the last one shes definatly got an eye for detail :popcorn:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Looks like I have a lot to live up to with this build :banana-dance:

Maz xx

jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

All i can say is go maz go, i am sure this build will be even better than the last one if that is possible. :clap: :dance: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

im sure you wont have a problem
Kiwicaveman
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am a mechanical engineer working in the oil and gas industry based in a gas treatment plant in south Taranaki new Zealand.
I live in New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand
I have been riding bikes for over 40 years

Post by Kiwicaveman »

I like the single sided swing arm. Nice idea. Im looking forward to seeing it unfold
"This is your life, are you who you want to be?
This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose?"
Switchfoot
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks guys - I'll try not to dissappoint you :banana-dance:

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

No progress this week cos I've had the flu....... :shifty: :sad: :hand: :doh:

Maz xx

jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

Maz, take it easy it sucks feeling sick. I am also catching a wicked cold so i am slow on my projects. ;)
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks Thomas - I hope you get over your cold quickly..... :pray:

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Ok so I've recovered enough to feel like getting back into my FZ750 project build :snooty: So I've spent the evening cleaning and sorting out my bike table and fitting the frame jig back onto it...... :shifty:

Now all I have to do is remember where I put all the parts while I was building Nccy's GS550....... :think: guess I'll be out in the store shed at first light rummaging around in search of the single-sided swingarm and all the other bits and pieces...... :doh:

Stay tuned guys, this girl is about to build another radical scoot........ :banana-dance: :dance: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Those of you that followed my FZ750 project build on the old board will remember that I stopped the project so I could build the GS550 for my little sister Niccy...... :think: well the parts that I had started fabricating have finally made it back onto the bike table........
MazFZ750 002.jpg
MazFZ750 002.jpg (192.9 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
MazFZ750 003.jpg
MazFZ750 003.jpg (190.25 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
MazFZ750 001.jpg
MazFZ750 001.jpg (194 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
This is the rear set-up showing the single-sided swingarm with the new rear wheel mounted via the hub adapter we made last year and fitted up to the cage" I made just before the old board went down...

Next job is to get the motor onto the jig, get it all lined up properly and then I can start wrapping some diamond tubing around it all..... :shifty:

But not tonight cos I'm having a party :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz xx

Return to “Project Build-Logs”