Maz and the Widowmaker

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Maz and the Widowmaker

Post by Maz »

Hi Guys, I originally built the Widowmaker about 10 years ago but never quite finished her because of my divorce, so she found herself going from one custom shop to another until eventually my good friends over at So-Low Choppers put her on the road.

Now she has come home to Mummy Maz for final detailing and tuning ready for a full season of shows and more importantly RIDING :dance:
mazandfj001a.jpg
mazandfj001a.jpg (69.6 KiB) Viewed 6267 times
mazandfj002a.jpg
mazandfj002a.jpg (89.56 KiB) Viewed 6267 times
mazandfj003a.jpg
mazandfj003a.jpg (66.03 KiB) Viewed 6267 times
There will be some updates soon and also some video of the beastie out on the open road.....

Maz
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Billy
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,Billy from the uk here,building a sporty chop to run as my main bike.I work as an arborist climber & love my motorcycling & photography,I dont get much spare time from my work,but make the most of what time I do get!

Re: Maz and the Widowmaker

Post by Billy »

Lovely looking bike Maz,& I realy like the paint!
fish11906
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My passion for motorcycles is only outdone by the passion I have to be an awesome dad to my incredible son. I am a professional welder in my day job and have worked in said profession for almost 25 years. I was a member on this site a couple years ago, but as life sometimes gets in the way (and I finished the bike I was building) I took some time to enjoy a little time of from fab and weld work on my bike to help out a few friends with their projects. This sure was pivotal to the success of my first build and was always a source of inspiration and incredible sport from several key members. My first post was answered by Gary himself and gave me a real push to get going on my project...Mr G. I still enjoy riding it today...it always turns heads. But IM starting to get restless and have gotten the itch to start building a new project. It seems my girlfriend wants a trike and my first stop was CBH. Since I now live in an my boss has let me use as small back room in or shop with access to all our tools ...good dude. Well that's about it...here's to reading many posts and meeting my fellow enthusiasts. TTWHTD.

Post by fish11906 »

Sexy as hell....the bikes awesome too. :D
T.T.W.H.T.D
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

Hey Fish...Nobody likes a Suckup....Haha Just Kidding....Nice Bike Lady
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
IRISH
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi All,
My name is Craig Irish. I live in Northern California. I've been a member for a long time but I am re registering because the board is new. I have a project build thread on this board call Irish's Old School Chopper Project. I'm glad the board is still going and I very much appreciate Dan keeping it going. Thanks Dan!
Craig

Post by IRISH »

Nice looking bike Maz! Are you still the owner or just getting it ready? It looks like you have a nice shop too.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Is this called closure? Oh wait, this aint no PC site! :laughing-rolling:

Way ta go Maz, nice lines, color, and looks fast as hell.

:popcorn: for vids.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

railroad bob wrote:Is this called closure? Oh wait, this aint no PC site! :laughing-rolling:

Way ta go Maz, nice lines, color, and looks fast as hell.

:popcorn: for vids.
thanks big fella, the motor is an FJ1200 lump with a 1440cc big bore kit and some trick cams etc.....need to do a few little tweeks and she will be my daily ride...at least until I have the motor run in :banana-dance:

Maz

railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Good to run it in, you and the owner will know it's ready for use right away, and a proper break in.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

long time since I posted on this build, I had intended to run the motor in and then do some updates on the frame and controls etc, unfortunately we discovered a serious problem and had to strip the motor down..... found the engine builder had fitted the wrong cams, followers and shims, sooooooo we had to replace most of the top end...... got it all back together now and should be starting the running in process any time about now... :auto-dirtbike:

Maz

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

All finished and now returned to owner......
P1050331a.jpg
P1050331a.jpg (121.43 KiB) Viewed 5106 times

Swamprabbit1
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm from Arkansas. Farm equipment mechanic. Love working on bikes with my 7yr old daughter. Single dad. Doing it all on my own. Good standing member over on the Honda rebel forum and TCU forum. My first chopper build was a Honda Rebel 250. Looking for a big brother to it. A Honda Rebel 450. I'm wanting to build a girder for the 250 and was told that this is the place to come for knowledge and help.

Post by Swamprabbit1 »

Sweet as always.
Through the Gates of Hell for a Wounded Marine.
Devil Doc

Return to “Project Build-Logs”