Star

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
Swamprabbit1
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm from Arkansas. Farm equipment mechanic. Love working on bikes with my 7yr old daughter. Single dad. Doing it all on my own. Good standing member over on the Honda rebel forum and TCU forum. My first chopper build was a Honda Rebel 250. Looking for a big brother to it. A Honda Rebel 450. I'm wanting to build a girder for the 250 and was told that this is the place to come for knowledge and help.

Re: Star

Post by Swamprabbit1 »

Sweet bike finally went all the way through the build.
It's a shafty. Double Sweet
Through the Gates of Hell for a Wounded Marine.
Devil Doc
2Loose
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Maui boy, farm systems mechanical engineer, sugar cane and pineapple, retired, chopped a '62 FL in '68, still have it, have five HD projects in the shop right now, three are panheads. Try to work on them every day, but often looking for or waiting for parts. Nothing stock going on here, all hot rod street oriental, and mostly old style.

Post by 2Loose »

Loved the build, thanks for posting so much of it.
Hope it's OK, I have this pic up in my shop now....
Willy
spidr
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I own a custom fab shop, and build choppers in my off time. I like to build differant from the norm, no cookie cutter stuff, no bolt ons, foot clutch, hardtail, and loud. My kids help me build, they learn how to run the equipment, and we get quality time together while they build some skills.

Post by spidr »

Of course.......When I get around to printing a few off it will be on my wall too........... ;)
spidr
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I own a custom fab shop, and build choppers in my off time. I like to build differant from the norm, no cookie cutter stuff, no bolt ons, foot clutch, hardtail, and loud. My kids help me build, they learn how to run the equipment, and we get quality time together while they build some skills.

Post by spidr »

Been tying up some loose ends lately......Fixed an oil leak on my filter adapter, added some filter cloth to my velocity stacks.. Been messing with jets, mixture, plugs, trying to get it running peak. It gets closer every day though.
Supposed to get the hell out of dodge for a couple weeks, and I had promised the wife shed be the first other person on it, and she wanted to go for a rip before I left. So we made a side trip to take her around the block.......

If all goes well it'll be in the back of my truck tomorrow to head to Ohio........

Return to “Project Build-Logs”