sleepyonthree

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

sleepyonthree

Post by gearhead1951 »

What is going on with YOUR "slow build" !! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Re: sleepyonthree

Post by sleepyonthree »

gearhead1951 wrote:What is going on with YOUR "slow build" !! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
It's still in/on the frame jig/table. Things are slowly looking better in the dept. of "support my basic vices". :D Amazing how you can stretch
the budget with edible landscaping. This coming Tuesday I go for the last round of tweaking on my knees though even then will max out at
about 1/4 speed of previous normal. Moral of that story - Don't Get Old after afflicting major abuse to yourself while younger. :lol:

So, with that said this coming summer should see me back to it. Been collecting pieces/parts and doing some major contogicating
during the interim so have a good focus how I'll be happy with it when the vroom-vroom time gets here. :techie-hourglass:
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Re: sleepyonthree

Post by gearhead1951 »

Bit late with the advice there bro , At 63 yrs I got a ac collar bone separation , broke left femur (just short of being a hip problem) shattered left ankle and many more smaller but no less permanent mementos of a life In the fast lane !

On some mornings I can be louder than my breakfast cereal at the same noises (except I got added CRUNCH ) !

Not all were bike related , 20 yrs as a main propulsion diesel engine hole snipe in the US Navy and a few memorable libertys in certain ports did their bit as well !

:D :violin: :auto-dirtbike: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Return to “Project Build-Logs”