Maz's latest projects update

Post your ongoing projects in this section.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Maz's latest projects update

Post by Maz »

Hi Guys, as you probably know by now, I had to close my shop recently but here's some pics of the projects we were doing or had completed.... happy to show the full build of any that you guys are interested in..... :think:

Alfa-Romeo Twin Cam Trike
P1040723a.jpg
P1040723a.jpg (124.59 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
Reliant Mad Max styled Trike
P1070221a.jpg
P1070221a.jpg (126.14 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
FJ1200 Bobber
P1060258a.jpg
P1060258a.jpg (136.93 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
Harley Fat Bastard
P1040745a.jpg
P1040745a.jpg (127.32 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
Honda VTX1300 Trike
P1050321a.jpg
P1050321a.jpg (137.47 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
Kawaski ZR Trike and Trailer
ZRtrikentrailer01.jpg
ZRtrikentrailer01.jpg (60.97 KiB) Viewed 3750 times

As you can see I've been busy...... :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Maz's latest projects update

Post by Maz »

And here's a few more....

Spike the Goth-Punk Reliant Trike
P1070235a.jpg
P1070235a.jpg (103.48 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
Old Skool GS 750 Chop
P1070195a.jpg
P1070195a.jpg (131.57 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
VX800 Bobber
P1020618a.jpg
P1020618a.jpg (139.51 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
Tilly the Trike
Tillylatest138.jpg
Tillylatest138.jpg (59.24 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
Triumph Rocket III Trike
P1070215a.jpg
P1070215a.jpg (120.53 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
XJ650 Trike
xj65004.jpg
xj65004.jpg (86.59 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
Plenty more pics on each build if you want them, plus lots of other stuff...... :dance:

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

wow, you have been a busy gal!

personally, i'd like to see more of the ZR trike, the VX800 bobber, and the XJ650 to start with. for some reason those 3 really caught my eye.

ya know, you could pick one build at a time, and post up new photos and info little by little every day or two as you have time and feel like it. that would give us something to look forward to every day.

just a thought.

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

budoka wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00 am wow, you have been a busy gal!

personally, i'd like to see more of the ZR trike, the VX800 bobber, and the XJ650 to start with. for some reason those 3 really caught my eye.

ya know, you could pick one build at a time, and post up new photos and info little by little every day or two as you have time and feel like it. that would give us something to look forward to every day.

just a thought.

take care,
-dan
Thanks Dan, nice to know my work is still popular :banana-dance: I'll sort out all the build pics and start some build threads as soon as I feel up to it :think:

Two of the trikes have already been featured in the top UK Trike Magazine (Tilly and the Alfa trike) and some of the other stuff may be featured once finished....... :pray:

Not making any promises but I still have most of a Kawasaki Z1000 water-cooled and Honda V-twin plus some other parts and an old Ford rear axle and slot mag wheels lurking in a friend's lock-up :hand:

Maz

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

nice
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “Project Build-Logs”